Thursday 27 August 2009

Crafty Cards #2 Complimentary Colours


Here is my entry for the Crafty Cards challenge no 2 which was to use complimentary colours from the colour wheel.
I used yellow and purple which are 2 colours I never would've thought of using together but I think it looks really pretty.
As I am only starting out and don't have much of craft box as yet I am quite proud of this wee card. Used an old birthday present ribbon, some mesh fabric I had left over and some wee foamy hearts out of my daughters crafty things, as well as some wee sticky jewels I had.
Really enjoyed doing this and looking forward to the next challenge.

3 comments:

  1. brilliant card hun, love the striking purples - thank you for joining us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Jenni, well done! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jenni, pretty design and nice layout. Thanks for joining us at crafty cardmakers and hope you come back for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete