Wednesday 11 November 2009

Xmas Craft Fayre



Well it's been months since I've posted and I am feeling lost without my crafts so when the opportunity arose for me to do 2 xmas craft fayres and make some money for my wedding fund I jumped at th opportunity.




Of course i'll be taking some magical mirror samples along and taking orders on the night,but here are some of the other things i've been working on....




Magic Reindeer Food


















with a poem added about sprinkling the foodon your garden on xmas eve and it uides the reindeer to your door (and santa obviously!) I then put bas of porridge oats and glitter inside, tied with curly gift wrap ribbons and added a little wooden reindeer decoration (from tesco, sooo cute)

Flannel Cupcakes

These are so simple but effective, just facecloths all rolledup and tied with pretty ribbon, placedin a cake case with a bath bomb ball on top as a cherry! Calorie Free Cupcake! :)
More to Follow............

No comments:

Post a Comment